We have a new resident moving into the white house, and he doesn’t have a lot of his own stuff to move in, so let’s help him out.
- A few kitchen utensils
- A small kitchen table and a couple of chairs
- A small freestanding shelving unit
- A desk table
- A small two-seater sofa
- Pots and pans
- Linens: full/double sheets, bath towels, kitchen towels
- File boxes or small filing cabinet
- Sealing containers for kitchen dry goods
If you have any of these things lurking around unused in the corners of your home, Joseph will happily give them a good home. However, he asks that you not go out and purchase anything specifically for him.