Here are a few specific things we could use some help with:
- Fundraise: Finance Committee needs helpers as we make the final fundraising push for the new Meetinghouse. What a huge moment for this Meeting! This fundraising effort will start in May. Volunteers will be asked to:
- reach out to lists of F/friends
- stuff envelopes
- help at fun activities and events like the Launch Lunch
- provide assistance to the fundraising effort.
This is a great opportunity to get to be part of an exciting team with huge impact. You’ll get to know a bunch of Friends you haven’t yet met, and best of all: the commitment is a short term one- late spring and summer of this year. Interested persons should contact Finance Committee Clerk Deb Bassert:
- Translate: Looking for someone who can translate the main pages of the website into Spanish. Contact Mackenzie.
- Strawberry Festival: the event that produces the largest part of the Meeting’s local outreach contributions, as well as offering the local community books, clothing and other donated items at lower-than-thrift-shop prices. Sign up for volunteer slots. You can also look at the handbook to find out what’s involved in each area.
And of course, the meeting can always use volunteers for its many committees.